Followers

Friday 18 November 2011

URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION


Ok, so you know how suppliers give big retail companies a discount when they bulk in bulk? Buyapowa.com is a website which brings a group of people to buy a certain item in bulk, about a hundred and because of that the price of the item goes down! Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!

Today's co-buy is the urban decay primer potion which is a beauty must! Especially if you work long hours and need your eye shadow to last long. And it also makes chalky eye shadows which have bad/minimum pigmentation more colourful, especially on dark skin! I use the tiny bottle with the wand that came in with my urban decay naked palette. I think it is such a good buy and £1 for postage and packaging I am definitely buying this little bottle up.

You can learn more about how it works from here. And I think the next co-buy will be the urban decay naked palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment