Followers

Sunday 6 November 2011

CARNABY 20% SHOPPING PARTY

Another party!! The last shopping party Carnaby street had was in May and I purchased my first liquid foundation (hello MAC face and body, how you doing?), I still can't believe that they are having another party! The list is up there, if you are like me I am going at least a day in advance and figure out what they hell I need and come back on the actual date because there is always a crowd. You can get your ticket by registering over here. Here's to 20% off MAC, me thinks I will get my first lipstick or eye shadow or something I find it very hard to pass up the opportunity. And I might buy my brother a pair of Vans for Christmas...

See you there my luvies.

1 comment:

  1. Really liking this blog the part about weight loss and the program to follow is good to knw that other people like me are trying even harder than Me hope you can post more of thes. Love your blog#yourawesome#

    ReplyDelete