Followers

Friday 18 November 2011

ELF PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNTS


Let's see now, clearly ELF just want me to spend the last few pennies that are sitting in my account. If they didn't then why would they have so many offers at the same time. And only code per order! Aaaarrgh!! The first offer is the Beauty to go 6 in 1 palette is down from £20 to £10. It has 60 eye shadows, 12 lipsticks and 6 blushes. All for a tenner, me think this is an amazing deal! The code is HP6ONE and expires Monday.
The other discount which I do not care much for because I am not a fan of rhinestones is £5 off the new tool kit, which is bedazzled. And lastly the beauty baron (like his age on facebook!) is still running promotion for 20% off or free delivery. Type in TOPSECRET15 for 20% off or SHHDELEU for free delivery.
Enjoy the shopping my luvies.
In other news I have spent those pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment