Followers

Saturday 18 June 2011

MAC FACE AND BODY FOUNDATION REVIEW

MAC face and body foundation, shade N12
My first ever liquid foundation, excuse me whilst I burst with pride. I went to MAC with my cousin and with 20% off I got my first liquid foundation. This foundation requires the highest praise, it is soo light you wont even know it is there, and it has such a natural sheer finish to it! It is water based so it does take a couple of minutes to set but it also means it wont clog your pores or cause breakouts. It has a squeeze thing so you dont need a pump and it is easy to get the right amount of foundation. It last really long, I can put it on at 8 in the morning and come home at 10 and it will still be there, I can work out at the gym and all I have to do it put a setting powder and all is well. Face and Body works amazingly well in photographs, it just looks like you have no foundation on. Its great in natural and artificial light so it could be your daily and going out foundation.

N12 swatch
It is really easy to blend and the coverage is light to medium but it is build-able. It is great for all skin types whether you have oily, dry or combination skin (hello, shiny t zone). Although only 11 shades are sold, they do match perfectly, my shade is N12 (I am NW50) and is NOT available online or in any MAC store, it is only available at Pro MAC stores. In my opinion I find that the make up artists at the Pro store in Carnaby street are the most helpful. I would honestly say this is the foundation to buy , and the price is pretty decent too £23.50 for 120 ml.

N12 blended in

1 comment:

  1. I am also a NW50 and am interested in buying this foundation. I had a feeling that the N9 would be too light. I guess I'm going to have to find the closest Mac Pro store in my area. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete