Followers

Thursday 16 June 2011

ELF POWDER BRUSH REVIEW


So I recently purchased my first liquid foundation, I feel so grown up. I bought MAC's Face and Body Foundation in N12, and as we all know application of foundation is just as important as choosing the right shade. And after hours on end searching online for the best affordable brush I came across ELF.

ELF means eyes,lips and face and is a cheap cosmetic company that I have fallen head over heels in love with. Especially the powder brush, it works amazingly well, the foundation just blends in so well it looks like second skin. And the best part is the price! It is only £3.50 and from the reviews I have seen on makeup alley and youtube, it does last long. I have had mine for two months now and it has not shed at all!! It dries up really quickly after washing, and I use it to apply my MAC Mineralize Skin Finish Natural and my liquid foundation.

The only problem I have heard of is that it soaks up liquid products more but in my opinion its better if you spot foundations over your face than to pore over your hand and pick up product and then apply. I definitely recommend this brush, it is so soft and does its job so very very well!


ELF are doing a quick promotion with free delivery for British and European clients so I am buying two more extra brushes because they do sell out really quickly. Hurry up though it expires pretty soon. You can buy my beloved brush here

No comments:

Post a Comment